You can do even more in 2014! We are developing new ways to volunteer with FreeWheels, and as always, donations of bikes and cash brings empowering bike programming and community service to thousands of KC kids!
- Volunteer in our programs starting in January 2014, and see first-hand the difference you can make in a child's life by believing in her abilities.
- Donate your bike at Velo+ or BikeSource, you'll give your bike a second chance, and empower kids.
- Donate to our annual giving campaign; you'll buy tools, supplies, equipment and support for our programs. We literally cannot do it without you!
- Donate to buy a box truck so we can expand our programming. My car has had a good run, but it's time to send it to that great junkyard in the sky and start using something much, much better.
- Volunteer at one of our bike drives. We hope to collect hundreds of bikes this holiday season, and we need folks telling their friends and family, bringing bikes, filling out donation receipts, loading and unloading bikes and just generally being friendly.
(If you want to be this cool, keep us rolling into 2014!)